Mathematics Teacher Resume
Here is the Mathematics Teacher Resume example:
2211 Parker Drive
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Career Objective To further improve my skills as a Mathematics Teacher in a campus that challenges and that sets high goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful experience in teaching high school mathematics
- Operational knowledge of working with students from diverse backgrounds
- Remarkable ability to model mathematic concepts, principles, and techniques
- Outstanding ability and knowledge of computers and math softwares
Mathematics Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Brandywine Community Schools, Warrensville Heights, OH
- Developed students’ ability to reason and made them to think mathematically.
- Engaged students in identifying patterns and solving problems.
- Maintained connections between mathematical ideas and related applications.
- Cultivated students’ mathematical knowledge base to build better understanding.
- Promoted greater engagement and opportunity for learning Pedagogical Skills.
- Utilized multiple teaching methods and techniques to meet student goals.
Mathematics Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Technology Access Foundation, Warrensville Heights, OH
- Implemented instructional activities for a meaningful learning experience.
- Contributed to a climate and motivated the students to actively engage them in a meaningful learning process.
- Collaborated with peers to enhance the instructional and learning environment.
- Maintained cooperative working relationships with students, parents, and schools.
- Assumed responsibility for meeting course and school-wide student performance.
- Communicated a clear learning objective and developed appropriate, ongoing assessment for continued progress.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Green Mountain College, Poultney, VT
Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA