Montessori Teacher Resume
Here is the Montessori Teacher Resume example:
2293 Levy Court
Worcester, MA 1608
Job Objective Seeking a position as a positive part of your school as a Montessori Teacher.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in teaching within a Montessori model of educational facility
- Exceptional knowledge of multicultural education
- Thorough knowledge of Montessori curriculum implementation
- Remarkable ability of child development activities
- Strong classroom management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Montessori Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Minneapolis Public School District, Worcester, MA
- Demonstrated continued professional development through various means.
- Acquired suitable working knowledge of the subject matter.
- Provided developmentally appropriate instruction to meet individual needs.
- Created developmentally appropriate classroom environment.
- Supported and performed towards achieving agenda and school goals.
- Assessed own instructional effectiveness by participating in Professional Development Process (PDP).
Montessori Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Bright Horizons, Worcester, MA
- Demonstrated the skills of classroom management techniques, current researched best practices and strategies.
- Established developmentally appropriate instructional lesson plans.
- Utilized strategies fostering thinking, reasoning and problem solving.
- Collaborated with and communicated regularly with families in support of the individual child’s learning process.
- Facilitated positive interactions between students and other teacher.
- Ensured to regularly assess student learning with multiple forms of assessment.
High School Diploma, Helix High School, La Mesa, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated