Nursing Lecturer Resume
Here is the Nursing Lecturer Resume example:
2874 College View
Belleville, IL 62220
Job Objective Seeking Nursing Lecturer position to make a useful contribution to the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in designing curriculum for nursing studies
- Sound knowledge of nursing principles and standards
- Profound knowledge of nursing administration
- Ability to motivate staff members for various activities
- Ability to develop academic courses for nurses
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Southwestern Illinois College, Belleville, IL
August 2012 – Present
- Maintained subject matter expertise for teaching activities.
- Administered clinical and classroom teaching for undergraduate programs.
- Participated in development of course and other related curriculum.
- Designed appropriate learning materials in coordination with senior staff members.
- Facilitated students for various workshops and simulation activities.
- Provided instructions in both traditional and non-traditional learning methods.
Metropolitan State University, Saint Paul, MN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with faculty members to develop courses.
- Participated in preparing content for community health nursing programs.
- Supervised efficient working of students in clinical area.
- Performed research for various department activities.
- Ensured optimal quality for nursing programs.
- Prepared presentation for various community programs.
Master’s Degree in Nursing
Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated