Nursing Professor Resume
Here is the Nursing Professor Resume example:
3446 Garrett Street
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Job Objective Nursing Professor with exceptional academic background seeking employment in a reputed college.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in teaching clinical nurse programs
- Sound knowledge of acute and critical care services
- Profound knowledge of medical and surgical clinical settings
- Familiarity with student success strategies
- Good understanding of current trends in nursing educational policy and reform
- Proficient with instructional methodologies
- Ability to develop departmental budgets
- Ability to develop course curriculum
- Ability to teach students with diverse backgrounds and needs
Stevenson University, Grand Rapids, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Developed and revised course contents.
- Maintained daily lesson plans for music students.
- Participated in department meetings and educational committee.
- Assisted in syllabus revision and textbook selection processes.
- Involved students in class discussions and laboratory works.
- Represented college in community functions.
- Advised students on career selection options.
- Assisted in student recruitment and registration activities.
Chamberlain College of Nursing, Grand Rapids, MI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Worked positively with other faculty to meet nursing departmental mission.
- Supported research programs and maintained research agenda.
- Contributed to educational journals and publications.
- Assisted in college outreach activities.
- Provided support for faculty scholarships.
- Worked with finance department to manage departmental budgets.
PhD in Nursing
New Mexico Highlands University, Las Vegas, NM
Master’s Degree in Nursing
American River College, Sacramento, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated