344 Lucy Lane
Evansville, IN 47708
Job Objective Highly knowledgeable and result-oriented Online Math Tutor seeking to make a positive contribution to your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in online based teaching of math concepts to students
- Working knowledge of online whiteboard technology tools
- Sound knowledge of Algebra, Calculus, Geometry and Permutations
- Familiarity with online whiteboard technology tools
- Good understanding of probability, pre-calculus, calculus and limited statistics
- Proficient with computer navigation and troubleshooting activities
- Ability to develop course materials
- Ability to manage daily tutoring schedules
- Ability to maintain good rapport with students
Online Math Tutor
Cuyahoga Community College, Evansville, IN
August 2007 – Present
- Provided one-on-one math tutoring to students
- Maintained records of each tutoring session.
- Adjusted tutoring schedules as per student’s needs.
- Utilized webcam and voice calls to teach students.
- Responded to e-mails and calls from students.
- Assisted in development of lesson plans and course materials.
- Attended tutor trainings as directed by Manager for professional growth.
- Provided student assignments and graded test papers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics
Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated