Online Tutor Resume
Here is the Online Tutor Resume example:
3251 Ersel Street
Dallas, TX 75211
Job Objective Obtain a job as an Online Tutor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience with online based teaching systems
- Huge knowledge of online tutoring techniques
- Exceptional knowledge of computer navigation and troubleshooting procedures
- Familiarity with e-learning systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to teach English and Math concepts
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with students and teaching staffs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of student information
Cuyahoga Community College, Dallas, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Utilized online classroom technologies to tutor students.
- Monitored student’s progress on periodic basis.
- Prepared students for state exams.
- Maintained student’s progress and attendance reports.
- Addressed student behavior issues promptly.
- Maintained records of each tutoring session.
- Reviewed lesson plans with students.
- Maintained online tutoring station safe and organized.
Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Motivated students to achieve academic goals.
- Provided academic guidance to students based on their needs.
- Responded to student’s questions in a professional manner.
- Communicated program rules and regulations to students.
- Identified student’s weakness and accordingly develop study plans.
- Made reminder calls to students before each session.
Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education
North Central State College, Mansfield, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated