613 Clearview Drive
Denver, CO 80221
Job Objective Seeking employment as Pharmacy Professor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in teaching pharmaceutical courses
- Sound knowledge of general care medicine and infectious care medicines
- Exceptional knowledge of ambulatory and acute care services
- Wide knowledge of Polymer chemistry and biomaterials
- Strong knowledge of Drug delivery for cellular therapies
- Familiarity with Formulation and delivery of biomacromolecules
- Good understanding of educational compliance and regulatory standards
- Proficient with instructional techniques
- Ability to teach students from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to maintain good rapport with students and other faculty
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines
West Coast University, Denver, CO
August 2007 – Present
- Delivered lectures on pharmaceutical sciences as per approved course curriculum.
- Engaged students in class discussions and seminars.
- Maintained interactive classroom environment to ensure quality learning experiences.
- Motivated students to achieve academic goals.
- Enforced disciplined standards and college policies.
- Worked effectively with other staffs to achieve department missions.
University of Michigan, Denver, CO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assisted in development of course curriculum.
- Managed and lead student groups.
- Involved students in laboratory activities.
- Prepared Pharmacy students for examinations.
- Obtained external funds for clinical research programs.
- Contributed to educational publications and journals.
- Participated in faculty development programs.
- Presented lectures on pathophysiology, drug therapy and drug monitoring.
PhD in Medicinal Chemistry
Kent State University, Kent, OH
Master’s Degree in Health Administration
Connors State College, Warner, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated