Preschool Assistant Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Preschool Assistant Teacher Resume example:
1417 Desert Broom Court
Job Objective Looking for a reputable school to gain a position as a Preschool Assistant Teacher in order to use my knowledge and skills to the benefit of the school.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with child development, creative classroom environments and best practices
- Ability to teach various lessons & lead activities
- Ability to observe & attend to the children ensuring their health & safety
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with students, peers, parents, and administrators
- Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills
- CPR and First Aid Certification
Preschool Assistant Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Epiphany Montessori Day School, Parsippany, NJ
- Provided care to all children.
- Preparedcourse material and maintained classrooms for class activities.
- Organized space to facilitate creative play and other activities safely.
- Arranged and labeled materials and presented students’ work properly.
- Attended meetings, conferences and workshops as required.
- Assisted in implementing lesson plans.
- Supervised and promoted emotional, social, intellectual and physical development activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education, College of Saint Benedict Saint John’s University, Saint Joseph, MN
2545 46th Rd
Dekalb, IL 60115
Objective Obtain a challenging teaching position as a Preschool Assistant Teacher utilizing creativity and a genuine desire to educate.
Areas of Expertise:
- Great ability to read and write with children.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Sound desire to work with children.
- Ability to attend to the needs and concerns of children.
- Ability to help children bring out their talents and improve their skills.
Preschool Assistant Teacher, 2007 – Present
Raleigh Charter High School, Raleigh, NC
Tasks & Duties:
- Taught the use of various tools and techniques to young children.
- Organized fun related and creative artistic activities namely arts, dance, music and games.
- Provided nutritious snacks and lunches to children.
- Created an enthusiastic environment and made learning a happy exercise.
- Developed language and vocabulary among children.
M.S in Elementary Education, 2007
B.S in Early Childhood Education, 2005