Preschool Assistant Teacher Resume
Here is the Preschool Assistant Teacher Resume example:
1417 Desert Broom Court
Job Objective Looking for a reputable school to gain a position as a Preschool Assistant Teacher in order to use my knowledge and skills to the benefit of the school.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with child development, creative classroom environments and best practices
- Ability to teach various lessons & lead activities
- Ability to observe & attend to the children ensuring their health & safety
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with students, peers, parents, and administrators
- Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills
- CPR and First Aid Certification
Preschool Assistant Teacher, August 2005 â€“ Present
Epiphany Montessori Day School, Parsippany, NJ
- Provided care to all children.
- Preparedcourse material and maintained classrooms for class activities.
- Organized space to facilitate creative play and other activities safely.
- Arranged and labeled materials and presented studentsâ€™ work properly.
- Attended meetings, conferences and workshops as required.
- Assisted in implementing lesson plans.
- Supervised and promoted emotional, social, intellectual and physical development activities.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Elementary Education, College of Saint Benedict Saint Johnâ€™s University, Saint Joseph, MN
2545 46th Rd
Dekalb, IL 60115
Objective Obtain a challenging teaching position as a Preschool Assistant Teacher utilizing creativity and a genuine desire to educate.
Areas of Expertise:
- Great ability to read and write with children.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Sound desire to work with children.
- Ability to attend to the needs and concerns of children.
- Ability to help children bring out their talents and improve their skills.
Preschool Assistant Teacher, 2007 â€“ Present
Raleigh Charter High School, Raleigh, NC
Tasks & Duties:
- Taught the use of various tools and techniques to young children.
- Organized fun related and creative artistic activities namely arts, dance, music and games.
- Provided nutritious snacks and lunches to children.
- Created an enthusiastic environment and made learning a happy exercise.
- Developed language and vocabulary among children.
M.S in Elementary Education, 2007
B.S in Early Childhood Education, 2005