Retired Teacher Resume
Here is the Retired Teacher Resume example:
2035 Oakmound Road
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Job Objective Seeking employment as a Retired Teacher with an outstanding school who wants vigorous and hard working staff that enables them to meet their goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in the field of education and teaching
- Good expertise in working with children of any age group
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability towork without having the worries
- Ability toteach and give attention to one individual student
- Retired Teacher, 2007 – Present
- Raleigh Charter High School, Raleigh, NC
- Collaborated with volunteer tutors and mentors to promote literacy.
- Assessed ongoing student academic needs and recommended suggestions to teachers and parents.
- Identified students and implemented individualized academic plans for them.
- Designed academically enriching activities and promoted literacy program among students and families.
- Monitoredand evaluated student progress with the support of another Teacher.
Bachelor’s of Science in sociology, 2007, University of California, Santa Barbara, CA
2040 N Mohawk St
Winter Park, FL 32789
Objective Seeking a position as a Teacher in which a strong dedication to the total development of children and a high degree of enthusiasm can be fully utilized.
Areas of Expertise:
- Excellent experience of working with children of any age group.
- Immense ability to work as a part of a teaching team.
- Strong innovative, enthusiastic, and uncompromising work ethic.
- Solid creativity and a high level of oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to supervise several classes at the same time.
High School Teacher, 1996 – 2009
Raleigh Charter High School, Raleigh, NC
- Handled initial inquiries from parents, students and counselors.
- Conducted a learning session appropriate to the needs and understanding of the students.
- Prepared and delivered lectures to students on social intervention evaluation.
- Noticed and evaluated student performance, behavior and social development.
- Planned and supervised the academic activities, storytelling and group discussion to stimulate student interest.
M.S in Communication Arts, 2007
B.S in Public Administration, 2005