SAT Tutor Resume
Here is the SAT Tutor Resume example:
701 Saints Alley
Plant City, FL 33564
Job Objective To obtain a position as a SAT Tutor where my tutoring skills will continue to develop.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in teaching students for SAT exams
- Sound knowledge of tutoring techniques
- Strong knowledge of student learning styles
- Familiarity with SAT test format, enrollment process, and admissions timeline
- Ability to escalate student related issues as they arise
- Ability to interact positively with students, parents and colleagues
- Ability to provide one-on-one and small group tutoring
- Ability to motivate students to achieve academic goals
Compass Education Group, Plant City, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared students for SAT exams.
- Developed study plan based on student’s needs.
- Assisted in development of SAT materials.
- Maintained student’s attendance and progress records.
- Identified student’s area of weakness and provided feedback for improvements.
Stamford Public Schools, Plant City, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed course curriculum for SAT preparations.
- Maintained course materials up-to-date.
- Implemented learning strategies to meet student’s academic needs.
- Maintained interactive classroom environment for students.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
South Suburban College, South Holland, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated