3921 Sussex Court
Waco, TX 76701
Job Objective To be given an opportunity in your organization to exhibit my skills and my knowledge as Science Tutor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in teaching science courses
- Profound knowledge of tutoring techniques
- Sound knowledge of Physics, Biology and Chemistry
- Familiarity with Science resources, student learning styles
- Proficient with curriculum development procedures
- Ability to maintain good rapport with students, parents and colleagues
- Ability to motivate students to achieve academic goals
- Ability to teach students from diverse cultures
Tacoma Community College, Waco, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Delivered classroom lectures on science courses.
- Maintained records of each tutoring session.
- Assisted in orientation and registrations activities.
- Developed learning strategies to meet student’s academic needs.
- Identified poorly performed students and provided supplemental tutoring support.
- Assisted students in laboratory sessions.
- Reported any safety concerns to management promptly.
Dawson Community college, Waco, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided one-on-one or small group tutoring to students.
- Prepared reports on student performances and concerns.
- Managed daily schedules of tutoring sessions.
- Worked with management to implement student assessment techniques.
- Interacted with students in a positive manner.
- Participated in periodic staff meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science
Florida Memorial University, Miami, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated