Second Grade Teacher Resume
Here is the Second Grade Teacher Resume example:
4437 Florence Street
Greenville, TX 75401
Job Objective To secure a position as a Second Grade Teacher with an experienced school and bring my knowledge to the table.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience in a teaching and handling second grade students
- Exceptional knowledge of effective classroom management techniques
- Profound knowledge of all the district policies and child abuse/neglect laws
- Remarkable ability to maintain a positive relationship
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Strong organization, decision making and problem solving skills
Second Grade Teacher, August 2005 – Present
The Leona School, Greenville, TX
- Developed lesson plans and submitted them for review and feedback.
- Planned a program of study to meet individual students’ goals.
- Created a classroom environment conducive to the process of learning.
- Established reasonable set of rules for classroom behavior.
- Managed to enforce the academy’s student discipline and code of conduct.
- Collaborated with other special education staff to devise appropriate approaches to attend students needing special attention.
Second Grade Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Albuquerque Public School, Greenville, TX
- Established clear objectives for lessons, assignments, units and projects.
- Employed instructional methods and materials most appropriate to meet set objectives.
- Guided the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals.
- Maintained standards of appropriate student behavior and discipline.
- Evaluated the learning progress of students on a regular basis.
- Ensured to implement programs of study in compliance with the established standards as specified by the State Department of Education Standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Concordia College, Moorhead, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated