Sewing Teacher Resume
Here is the Sewing Teacher Resume example:
2527 Conifer Drive
Renton, WA 98055
Job Objective Accomplished Sewing Teacher with a broad background seeking a position with a school that has been in business that is established.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in the manufacturing of textile products
- Huge knowledge of correctional standards and good stewardship
- Exceptional sewing and tailoring skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prepare activities for students each day
- Sewing Teacher, 2007 – Present
- Lowell High School, San Francisco, CA
- Introduced different sewing styles to sew and create finished product to the students.
- Purchased and maintained sewing machines.
- Developed sewing lesson plans for students.
- Conducted quizzes and practical exams.
- Motivated and encouraged students to participate in workshops to improve sewing skills.
Bachelor’s of Science in Business Management, 2007, Iowa State University, Ames, IA
2134 S Acama St
Brea, CA 92821
Objective Looking for a Sewing Teacher position where I can apply my positive and effective teaching style to the development of the reputed school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Broad experience of design, sewing and pattern cutting.
- Solid sewing skills such as tailoring, costume design, pattern making and alterations.
- Wide knowledge of garment construction.
- Strong passionate and patient about sewing and working with kids.
- Extended experience in working with students of all ages.
Sewing Teacher, 2007 – Present
Lowell High School, San Francisco, CA
- Trained students in art, stitching, designing, painting and sculpturing.
- Conducted art shows and offered instructional support in the classroom.
- Prepared lesson plans and set course objectives.
- Supervised and evaluated students work in order to conclude student improvement.
- Taught painting, clay and needlework.
M.A in Arts Education, 2007
B.A in Communication Arts, 2005
Notre Dame, University