Shadow Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Shadow Teacher Resume example:
4540 Weekley Street
San Antonio, TX 78237
Job Career Searching for employment as a Shadow Teacher who wants the opportunity to use my past expertise to better the school as a whole.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Pre-Kindergarten classroom teaching
- Thorough knowledge of conventional and modern educational methods
- Exceptional knowledge of how to be approachable and friendly with children
- Remarkable ability to be patient and open minded
- Outstanding ability to be adaptable and outgoing with a good sense of humor
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and verbally
- Solid interpretational skills
Shadow Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Boston Public School, San Antonio, TX
- Demonstrated the knowledge of patience in expediting duties.
- Coordinated with the teachers to recognize the needs of the children.
- Performed with utmost love, motherly care, patience and energy.
- Expedited the talents and knowledge of ‘whole child’ philosophy.
- Ensured to meet the director and learn about the childcare industry inside out.
- Adhered to the guidelines and worked towards the objectives of the school.
Shadow Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Albuquerque Public School, San Antonio, TX
- Provided utmost care to the children especially needing special attention.
- Handled affectionately and effectively with children diagnosed as ADHD/LD/Dyslexia.
- Ensured to stay focused and accomplish job.
- Assisted the students in completing their homework.
- Maintained regular contact with the parents and updated them child’s progress.
- Ensured to report to appropriate authority of any issues and concerns of the student.
Bachelor’s Degree in English Education, Stetson University, DeLand, FL
2755 Sunnyvale Rd
Kelseyville, CA 95451
Objective Obtain a challenging teaching position as a Shadow Teacher utilizing creativity and a genuine desire to educate.
Areas of Expertise:
- Substantial English and teaching skills.
- Highly energetic, patient, open minded, adaptable and outgoing with a good sense of humor.
- Excellent experience in Pre-Kindergarten classroom teaching.
- Broad knowledge of modern educational methods.
- Solid interpretational skills.
Shadow Teacher, 2007 – Present
South Side High School, Rockville Centre, NY
- Helped student to respond appropriately to their peers in various social situations.
- Motivated students to initiate appropriate play with his/her peers.
- Guided children to participate appropriately in the classroom activities.
- Assisted the student to be positive in his or her approach to new tasks.
- Supervised students when they were outside of the classroom such as in the cafeteria and at recess.
M.A in Early Childhood Education, 2007
University of Pennsylvania
B.A in English, 2005