3463 Peck Street
Twin Mountain, NH 3595
Objective Seeking a Shop Teacher position that can make a difference to those who I am working for.
- Hands-on experience in industrial arts
- Sound knowledge of all the safety operations of machines
- Exceptional knowledge of wood and metal components and their uses
- Remarkable ability to observe individuals working within a fabrication lab facility
- Excellent critical-thinking and mechanical skills
- Superior communication skills; oral and written
Shop Teacher, August 2005 – Present
First Student, Twin Mountain, NH
- Planned and designed appropriate lesson plan meeting the syllabus standards.
- Provided appropriate instructions as specified in the text of “industrial arts”.
- Identified the inborn talents of students interested in industrial arts.
- Instructed the students about the different kinds of shop equipments such as sanders, lathes and saws etc.
- Ensured that appropriate care is taken when handling with machinery.
- Complied with the goals and objectives of the school.
Shop Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Cumberland Public Schools, Twin Mountain, NH
- Demonstrated the knowledge of industrial arts in expediting responsibilities.
- Instructed the students with basic information and skills of the industrial arts.
- Provided relevant instruction to students while working with wood and wood machinery and the related safety precautions.
- Informed the students about the different kinds and types of wood.
- Provided grounding in safety and the myriad skills needed to work comfortably in the shop environment.
- Ensured that all safety instruction are taken whilst the students using machines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Art, Reconstructionist Rabbinical College, Wyncote, PA
1409 Cedar St
Winnsboro, TX 75494
Objective Looking for a Shop Teacher position where I can apply my positive and effective teaching style to the development of the reputed school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Extensive experience in woodworking, automotive and metalworking industry.
- Immense ability to observe all individuals working in the fabrication lab.
- Excellent critical-thinking and mechanical skills.
- Profound knowledge in shop and safety operations of machines.
- Wide knowledge of metal components.
Shop Teacher, 2007 – Present
Lowell High School, San Francisco, CA
- Provided instruction to students in working with wood.
- Taught students about different kinds of wood shop equipment like sanders, lathes and saws.
- Planned, organized and ordered final supplies of wood working.
- Instructed students who are interested in various aspects of the industrial arts.
- Responsible for the maintenance, care and stocking of the wood shop.
M.S in Industrial Arts Education, 2007
B.S in Industrial Arts Education, 2005
Notre Dame, University