Spanish Professor Resume
Here is the Spanish Professor Resume example:
4107 Dogwood Lane
Tucson, AZ 85704
Job Objective To obtain a responsible position as Spanish Professor where my teaching and research experience will be helpful.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in teaching Spanish to undergraduates
- Sound knowledge of Spanish language and culture
- Familiarity with Spanish language instructional methodologies
- Ability to utilize web technologies for instructional purposes
- Ability to teach basic and advanced Spanish courses
- Ability to provide student advices
Arcadia University, Tucson, AZ
August 2007 – Present
- Delivered lectures on Spanish courses as per college standards.
- Assisted in development of Spanish course programs.
- Participated in professional development activities.
- Contributed to academic publications and journals.
- Participated in campus events and educational committee.
- Assisted in department outreach activities.
PhD in Spanish Literature
Golden Gate University, San Francisco, CA
Master’s Degree in Spanish
Lewis & Clark College, Portland, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated