Speech Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Speech Teacher Resume example:
443 Michael Street
Job Objective A position as a Speech Teacher in order to use past experience and skill to further grow and develop the school and to the best of my ability.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in working with developmentally disabled persons
- Familiarity with special education documentation and procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications and Internet searching
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends
- Ability to work with parents, teachers and disabled students
- Ability to plan and implement individual speech and language programs
- Excellent communications skills including written, verbal, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Excellent human relations and interpersonal skills
Speech Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Northern Tioga School District, Houston, TX
- Evaluated speeches and language function of students and made suitable recommendations.
- Planned and conducted individual therapy.
- Researched and utilized adaptive equipment.
- Organized therapy programs and maintained case records.
- Participated in staff meetings and case conferences.
Speech Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Lakeshore Public Schools, Houston, TX
- Monitored students and identified children who needed speech and language help.
- Conducted tests and diagnosed speech, language and hearing issues.
- Scheduled speech sessions for children.
- Implemented speech therapy as per children’s requirements and objectives.
- Consulted parents and school personnel regarding children who participated in speech program.
- Acted as consultant to school personnel.
- Maintained attendance records and prepared reports as necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Pathology, Concordia College, Moorhead, MN
Speech Teacher Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated