String Teacher Resume
Here is the String Teacher Resume example:
4310 Meadowbrook Mall Road
Torrance, CA 90501
Objective To work as a String Teacher and practice my skills and past experiences.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Successful experience as a music teacher in a classroom setting
- Exceptional knowledge of violin & guitar
- Deep knowledge of individual and cultural differences among students
- Outstanding ability to promote trust and confidence, and motivate students
- Remarkable ability to understand the students’ educational and emotional needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent motivational and organizational skills
String Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Page County High School, Torrance, CA
- Planned individual lessons and overall schemes of works for the pupils.
- Demonstrated knowledge of musical development at different stages.
- Managed to incorporate elements of general musicianship.
- Negotiated time and accommodation slots for school-based music lessons.
- Tutored instrumental technique and interpretation.
- Prepared pupils for performances, examinations, auditions, events and festivals.
String Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Queen Elizabeth Park High School, Torrance, CA
- Organized instrumental classes at all levels within the institutional environment.
- Encouraged and arranged for individual student and ensemble participation.
- Assisted in organizing and developing school orchestras, bands, and concerts.
- Communicated with parents about their child’s lessons and progress.
- Organized performance opportunities like concerts.
- Adhered to health and safety standards and worked in line with child’s abilities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Reconstructionist Rabbinical College, Wyncote, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated