Swimming Teacher Resume
Here is the Swimming Teacher Resume example:
306 Foley Street
Miramar, FL 33025
Objective To obtain a responsible position as a Swimming Teacher where my past work experience will be helpful.
- Successful career experience as a swimming teacher
- Thorough knowledge of promoting safe practices in swimming
- Sound knowledge of the centers operating procedures and emergency action plans
- Outstanding ability in providing an admirable services
- Amazing ability in training students to events and competitions
- Excellent interaction and service skills
- Excellent communication and management skills
Swimming Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Esporta Health and Fitness, Miramar, FL
- Dispensed swimming training to classes of mixed age and ability.
- Ensured smooth and efficient delivery of the swimming lesson program.
- Managed to develop positive relationships with students and others.
- Provided administrative duties to support staff and teachers.
- Kept abreast of all the forthcoming events and competitions.
- Adhered to all institutional, district and state rules and regulations.
Swimming Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Loudoun County Public Schools, Miramar, FL
- Delivered an effective program of coaching and teaching.
- Implemented the Learn to Swim Scheme lesson plans.
- Ensured to meet the needs of institutional swimming award scheme.
- Developed positive relationships with participants and their parents/guardians.
- Planned effectively to achieve performance targets.
- Provided statistical information to meet ultimate goals and objectives.
High School Diploma, Greene County High School, Greensboro, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated