Competent Entry Level Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Competent Entry Level Teacher Resume Example:
1644 Sycamore Street
Milpitas, CA 95035
Objective Looking for an interesting and challenging role as an Entry Level Teacher in your esteemed organization.
B.S. in Mathematics, 2010
Stanford University, Stanford, CA
GPA Score 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
- Immense ability to conduct seminars on behavior management.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Strong computer skills.
- Profound ability to maintain good relationship with students and parents.
- Sound listening and speaking skills.
- Wide knowledge of Science, Mathematics and technology education.
Pacific Collegiate School, Santa Cruz, CA
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Developed good reading and writing skill in students.
- Helped teachers in planning lesson plans and monthly activities.
- Motivated students to participate in co-curricular activities.
- Maintained discipline in the class room and on the playground.
Mathematics and Statistics Silver Medallion.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- ABA Tutor Resume Examples
- Academic Intervention Teacher Resume Examples
- Academic Tutor Resume Examples
- Accomplished Computer Science Professor Example Resume Examples
- Accomplished Engineering Professor Example Resume Examples
- Accounting Lecturer Resume Examples
- Accounting Professor Resume Examples
- Accounting Teacher Resume Examples
- Acting Teacher Resume Examples
- Activity Teacher Resume Examples