4013 Pike Street
San Diego, CA 92129
Job Objective Searching for work as a Teaching Artist with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in providing education to students for visual arts
- Thorough knowledge of art education principles and youth development
- Excellent knowledge of designing and implementing curriculum
- Ability to resolve various issues effectively
- Ability to coordinate with children and youth for teaching process
- Solid understanding of English language
- Familiarity with SFCAC’s methodology and aesthetic education philosophy
- Ability to plan ahead, anticipate and articulate teaching program
Palm Beach County School District, San Diego, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Participated in various technical and professional meetings for teaching process.
- Prepared artist lesson plans and designedappropriate syllabus.
- Documented teaching processes and facilitated thinking.
- Developed educational, artistic programs for student participants.
- Designed costumes for various fashion shows and production activities.
- Supervised efficient working of educational activities for students.
UNC School of the Arts, San Diego, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Participated in various development sessions with students and recommended improvements.
- Provided assistance and coaching to educators and teachers for teaching processes.
- Prepared reports to be presented to the Assistant Director for student progress.
- Developed and delivered lessons as per youth requirement.
- Coordinated with teaching artists and education staff to ensure appropriate learning.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts
Rio Salado College, Tempe, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated