3801 Morningview Lane
Elmsford, NY 10523
Job Objective To obtain University Professor position in a reputed college.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in teaching assigned subjects in University
- Sound knowledge of instructional techniques
- Exceptional knowledge of student assessment practices
- Familiarity with web technologies used for teaching purposes
- Proficient with research programs
- Ability to develop course curriculum
- Ability to teach students from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to mentor doctoral and masters level students
Louisiana State University, Elmsford, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Mentored students to achieve their academic goals.
- Drafted examination papers and evaluated student’s assignments and classwork.
- Maintained records of student’s progress.
- Informed students regarding attendance and academic policies.
- Planned class schedules and maintained daily lesson plans.
- Assisted in curriculum revision and academic planning activities.
- Addressed teaching and research issues.
- Participated in university events and educational committee.
Saint Leo University, Elmsford, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assisted in development of research plan.
- Developed research strategies and maintained research agenda.
- Documented research findings and contributed to university publications and journals.
- Developed grant proposals to support research programs.
- Proposed new teaching techniques to ensure quality learning experiences for students.
- Managed expenses within allotted department budget.
- Reviewed and revised instructional materials.
PhD in Accounting
Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, CA
Master’s Degree in Accounting
Rock Valley College, Rockford, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated