3022 Elk Avenue
Tipton, MI 49287
Job Objective To obtain the position of Visiting Professor where I can fully use my teaching skills and help students succeed.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in teaching assigned courses in college on part-time basis
- Sound knowledge of instructional techniques
- Profound knowledge of classroom functions
- Familiarity with student assessment practices
- Ability to maintain good rapport with students and faculty
- Ability to organize faculty meetings
- Ability to organize, prepare, and revise and update all course materials.
- Ability to motivate students to achieve academic goals
University of Alabama, Tipton, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Developed course curriculum and contents.
- Monitored student’s progress and provided feedbacks for improvements.
- Provided assignments and homework for students.
- Drafted examination papers and graded student tests.
- Engaged students in class discussions, seminars and quizzes.
- Addressed academic and teaching issues promptly.
- Assisted in college administration duties as needed.
- Ensured that students followed dress, attendance, discipline and academic policies.
Manhattan College, Tipton, MI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed online course models as per college policies.
- Conducted educational workshops for students.
- Maintained tutorials for web-posting.
- Ensured interactive learning environment for students.
- Maintained records of student progress and attendance.
- Utilized latest technologies for teaching purposes.
PhD in Social Work
Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington, MN
Master’s Degree in Social Work
Sierra Nevada College, Incline Village, NV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated