3923 Arbutus Drive
Hialeah, FL 33012
Job Objective To obtain a Vocational Instructor role within a progressive institution that will challenge my capabilities and offer potential for continuing skill and career development.
- Vocational Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Universal Technical Institute, Norwood, MA
- Advised students on career decisions.
- Instructed about equipment, materials and tools used in the construction industry.
- Instructed students to operate industrial machinery and equipment.
- Taught about transportation and communications equipment.
- Demonstrated students in trade area and current technical knowledge.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of chips, processors, circuit boards and electronic equipment
- Excellent experience and knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Immense ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with students
- Strong ability to repair and install electrical
- Solid ability to demonstrate the use of tools and equipment
B.S in Vocational Education, 2004, Carnegie Mellon University
Vocational Certification, 2006, Princeton University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated