Field Trainer Resume
Here is the Field Trainer Resume example:
4452 Heritage Road
Raymond, CA 93653
Job Objective Seeking long term employment as Field Trainer where I can use my abilities to work with people to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience of giving professional training
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional ability to work independently with minimal supervision
CCC Information Services, Raymond, CA
February 2009 – Present
- Coordinated and scheduled field training on work and process.
- Attended meetings with Sales managers and HR department, and prepared reports of field training periods.
- Installed and configured software at various customer locations.
- Communicated training results and documented customer status.
- Worked with associates and developed field training exercises.
- Provided training material to teachers and other training participants.
- Collected evaluations on training results and quality.
MarketStar Corporation, Raymond, CA
September 2005 – January 2009
- Assisted teams and supported organizational goals.
- Managed field training time and resources.
- Adapted training with different learning styles.
- Implemented training techniques and communicated with clients and associates.
- Collaborated with teams and leadership and identified training requirements.
- Coordinated field training on methods.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Management
Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated