Instructional Coach Resume
Here is the Instructional Coach Resume example:
2206 Taylor Street
New York, NY 10011
Job Objective Obtain a position as Instructional Coach in a reputed organization where my teaching and communication skills can be fully utilized.
- Instructional Coach, 2007 – Present
- Horace Greeley High School, NY
- Helped teachers to develop instructional strategies that will help students.
- Introduced teachers to new methods, materials and instructional strategies.
- Reviewed lesson plans, unit plans and assessments.
- Organized classroom libraries and math manipulatives.
- Helped teachers in making the learning experience better for both students and teachers.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Solid experience with curriculum development and daily lesson planning.
- Broad experience in research based instructional practices.
- Immense ability to assist teachers to improve the quality of instruction.
- Substantial knowledge in more content areas and pedagogical practices.
- Strong ability to maintain positive relationship with students, teachers, parents and community.
B.A in Literate, 2005, Saginaw Valley State University
M.A in Sociology, 2007, University of Southern Mississippi
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated