Learning And Development Consultant Resume Example
Here is the Learning And Development Consultant Resume example:
11100 Harbour Yacht Ct, Apt 43A
Haiku, HI 96708
Job Objective Seeking a Learning And Development Consultant position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in developing training and organizational development programs
- Familiarity with methods and techniques of instruction and eLearning development
- Good understanding of organizational development, talent management and learning methodologies.
- Deep knowledge of Learning Management System(s)
- Ability to work well with personnel at diverse organizational levels
- Ability to effectively manage learning environments and participants
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
Learning And Development Consultant
Genco, Haiku, HI, August 2005 – Present
- Managed training content and timelines according to business and customer changes.
- Outlined and enforced retail stores training programs.
- Coordinated with Senior Leaders and managed roll out schedules.
- Established training manuals and coordinated with leaders.
Learning and Development Consultant
Lancer, Inc., Haiku, HI, May 2000 – July 2005
- Headed and coached field training team.
- Established training effectiveness tools.
- Coordinated with team leaders.
- Aided as internal consultant.
- Established and enforced planned interventions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated