Training Instructor Resume
Here is the Training Instructor Resume example:
807 Heavner Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30339
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Training Instructor in a well reputed educational institution.
- Training Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Riverside Military Academy, Gainesville, FL
- Instructed students by using electronic media and laboratory equipment.
- Trained new Instructor staff to instruct a variety of courses.
- Monitored and evaluated classroom performance including trainee feedback.
- Conducted physical education program to develop student’s physical attributes and social skills.
- Developed and maintained corporate training plans.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound motivation skills and techniques
- Immense ability to train requirements in the workplace
- Wide knowledge of teaching methodologies such as lecturing, demonstration, case study coaching, discussion and role-playing
- Extensive experience in using different teaching methods
- Excellent ability to teach in online to help trainees with e-learning
B.S in Sociology, 2004, Yale University
Master of Arts in Teaching, 2006, Georgetown University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated