2604 Henery Street
Wichita, KS 67226
Job Objective Qualified Training Project Manager seeking situation that allows me to use my knowledge to gain business for the company and to bring about positive change.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in training cross functional teams, managing large training teams for projects and developing training programs
- Deep knowledge of various businesses and associated functions
- Exceptional ability to understand business function need
- Ability to analyze and recommend improvements in training programs
- Skilled to manage small project teams and lead teams
- Good understanding of business unit functions and cross group dependencies
- Ability to delegate and oversee projects and assignments
- Proficient in managing employees and assignments
Training Project Manager
GE Energy, Wichita, KS
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and implemented all communication projects, analyzed and recommended changes on existing programs.
- Conducted training risk assessment on developed programs and prepared related training strategies.
- Managed all communication and training projects of organization.
- Scheduled projects and ensured its compliance with program development.
- Coordinated with external vendors and developed training content for programs.
- Monitored all complex projects and implemented development plans and training programs and strategies.
- Assisted management in evaluation of training and communication programs and measured its effectiveness.
- Trained junior staff in development and implementation of training programs.
Training Project Coordinator
Dougherty & Associates, Inc., Wichita, KS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted in preparing annual budgets for departments and forecasted needs in future.
- Managed budget from department such as maintaining invoices of all payments.
- Maintained all employee files and kept records of all hires and attendances of employees.
- Analyzed statistical data of projects and maintained necessary reports from it to be presented to management.
- Organized meetings and blocked conference rooms accordingly.
- Monitored all requests made by employee and managements and resolved it.
Training Project Specialist
SAIC, Wichita, KS
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed training content and upgraded all training materials.
- Monitored project development according to quality, schedule and budgets.
- Identified any issues in training programs and resolved issues.
- Analyzed project performance as planned schedule and ensured its effectiveness.
- Coordinated with designers and subject matter experts and developed product methodology.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Southern New Hampshire University, Colchester, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated