Training Specialist Resume
Here is the Training Specialist Resume example:
3428 Walnut Avenue
Rochelle Park, NJ 7662
Job Objective Seeking a position as Training Specialist in which my abilities and experience can aid in the growth of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience of administering and coordinating training programs
- Familiarity with web based Learning Management Systems, Plateau, and Livelink
- Huge knowledge of working in QA, QC, and Manufacturing environments
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Skilled in delivering presentations on training programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior time management and analytical skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Outstanding ability to present training material to large groups in person and on camera
Training Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Genzyme, Rochelle Park, NJ
- Assisted in Manager Boot Camp, new hire orientation and performance management.
- Conducted weekly new hire orientation sessions and coordinated new hire paperwork
- Managed all the compliance training.
- Researched, recommended and managed on-line learning content relevant to various target audiences.
- Tracked and reported all learning activities.
- Diagnosed the employee issues with all training tools and systems.
Training Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
ManTech International, Rochelle Park, NJ
- Created and revised e-learning instructional materials for variety of audiences.
- Contributed to the development of new approaches and solutions to online learning.
- Created and maintained the templates and components for rapid courseware development.
- Selected and developed the teaching aids.
- Supported implementation and ongoing delivery of the training curriculum.
- Provided setup and delivery support for onsite and training events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Durant, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated