Transportation Analyst Resume
Here is the Transportation Analyst Resume example:
4790 Calumet Ave, Apt#7
New York, NY 10040
Job Objective Transportation Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of international and domestic transportation
- Ability to solve and analyze problem
- Ability to make recommendations to improve departmental cost and efficiency
- Ability to analyze operational processes and recommend improvements
Booz Allen Hamilton, New York, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Created and implemented marketing and communication strategies.
- Developed and prepared presentations, publications and promotional campaigns.
- Conducted and performed proposal preparation, contract negotiation, and administration of major contracts.
- Analyzed and determined estimates of service, material, equipment and production costs.
- Monitored and examined company performance for conformance to original proposal.
- Performed and conducted clerical, administrative and logistical support tasks.
- Maintained and managed customer information in computer system.
SPARTA, Inc., New York, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Coordinated annual negotiations with international carriers.
- Provided carriers with FY shipment information, built comparative tool and tracked bids.
- Interacted with field team by updating transportation website on monthly basis.
- Created and distributed monthly reports needed to support divisional projects and corporate initiatives.
- Maintained carrier relationships by understanding their offering.
- Verified accuracy of extracts and routing guides.
Bachelors Degree in Business
Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated