Transportation Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Transportation Assistant Resume example:
5279 Saddlebag Lake Rd
Boxboro, MA, 01719
Objective Seeking a position as Transportation Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Transportation experience to include: trip assignment, routing or dispatching
- In-depth Knowledge of transportation regulations, methods and practices
- Profound knowledge of the carrier industry and specialized shipment
- Good knowledge of transit system
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with individual
- Profound ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Transportation Assistant, August 2005 to till date
United Hospital System, Inc., Boxboro, MA
- Compiled data from computer and paper records and used software to create and modify programs to generate required reports.
- Ensured to applied transportation regulations, methods, and industry practices.
- Utilized transportation regulations related to the movement of a wide range of specialized shipments.
- Analyzed and interpreted technical transportation requirements in determining mode and carrier according to priority of assigned shipments.
- Supervised disagreement reports of shipment and ensured profitable use of carrier services.
- Managed to locate lost cargo and assessed liability for damaged cargo.
Transportation Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Aerotek, Boxboro, MA
- Answered queries, interpreted federal regulations and developed statistical transportation program-related reports.
- Prepared various required reports by gathering information from appropriate sources.
- Managed to screen incoming mail, assigning action and personally responding to inquiries.
- Managed to monitor, tracks, maintains, and utilizes specialized FMCSA transportation safety related databases.
- Prepared data for upload, requests downloads, and generated reports.
- Maintained computer data and appropriate software.
Associate Degree in Aviation Management, Westchester Community College, Valhalla, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated