812 Robinson Switch Rd
Cincinnati, OH, 45270
Job Objective Seeking a Transportation Clerk position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Nash Finch, Cincinnati, OH
May 2004 – Present
- Processed orders for material and merchandise received by mail, fax, email and telephone from customer.
- Edited orders received for price.
- Updated customer billing and shipping information.
- Handled customer inquiry functions.
The Geo Group, Cincinnati, OH
March 2002– April 2004
- Compiled statistics and prepared various reports for customers and management.
- Analyzed complaints concerning billing or services rendered.
- Ensured to update customers on a regular basis.
- Edited orders for financing and special handling requests.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a transportation office
- Ability to follow through and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to process orders for material and merchandise received by mail, fax, email and telephone from customer
- Good understanding of Department of Transportation Rules and Regulations
- Good oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to efficiently solve problems
Associate Degree in Commerce
Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated