Delivery Helper Resume Example
Here is the Delivery Helper Resume example:
4385 Conaway Street
Evansville, IN 47708
Job Objective Seeking a position in your company as a Delivery Helper where I can get an opportunity to exhibit my dedication and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in delivering mattresses and electronics to customers
- Immense knowledge of metro areas
- Excellent knowledge of weights and measures
- Ability to evaluate and ensure compliance to instructions
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work as per requirement
- Familiarity of performing basic math in functions
C.S. Wo & Sons, Ltd., Evansville, IN
August 2012 – Present
- Communicated with customers and vendors in professional manner.
- Assisted in loading and unloading of product and ensured no damage is incurred.
- Coordinated with customers before leaving warehouse in the morning.
- Provided assistance to lift and carry heavy appliances and mattresses.
- Maintained knowledge of any change in delivery timings and informed driver accordingly.
- Ensured resolution of delivery issues efficiently.
Schott Distributing Co., Evansville, IN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assisted in loading and unloading of home furnishing for delivery purposes.
- Ensured compliance to product handling standards.
- Evaluated sales order for products prior to loading merchandise.
- Maintained neat and clean work area at all times.
- Operated mechanical and manual equipments effectively.
- Documented delivery orders and ensured compliance to timeframe.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Henderson State University, Arkadelphia, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated