Fleet Administrator Resume
Here is the Fleet Administrator Resume example:
3858 Chenoweth Drive
Nashville, TN 37211
Job Objective To use my experience and expertise as a Fleet Administrator to help boost the organization and increase sales.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Business Administration and Accounting
- Huge knowledge of fleet administration, automobile maintenance and fleet management
- Deep knowledge of automotive and heavy equipment maintenance and practices associated with automotive and mechanical equipment
- Familiarity with techniques of cost analysis, automated systems and equipment specifications
- Amazing ability to evaluate operating effectiveness
- Outstanding ability to review information and draw valid conclusions
- Superior communication skills
Fleet One, Nashville, TN
November 2007 – Present
- Managed fleet availability and maintained legal requirements.
- Maintained vehicle information and imparted information.
- Administered vehicles in Fleet Management System database.
- Formulated monthly reports on maintenance, fuel expenses and inventory level.
- Conducted periodic vehicle inventory.
- Imparted guidance and completed registrations.
Mills Fleet Farm, Nashville, TN
December 2003 – October 2007
- Aided System and suggested additions and deletions to fleet.
- Managed users by conducting mechanical checks.
- Outlined present and future automobile needs.
- Drafted automobile fleet operational requirements.
- Maintained movements of non-vehicle assets.
- Formulated monthly reports on performance, maintenance, usage and fuel expenditures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Automotive Technology
Butler University, Indianapolis, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated