Fleet Maintenance Manager Resume
Here is the Fleet Maintenance Manager Resume example:
1022 Copperhead Road
Farmington, CT 6032
Job Objective Seeking Fleet Maintenance Manager’s position in a well established firm to use my education and experience in a way that benefits the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing large fleet and providing training to employees
- Sound knowledge of state, federal and NYSDOT regulations
- Profound knowledge of product specific vehicles
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to gather information for various operations
- Ability to analyze processes
- Ability to maintain budget for various activities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity in assigning work to staff
Fleet Maintenance Manager
Hulcher Services, Inc., Farmington, CT
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised and evaluated work of maintenance personnel.
- Ensured appropriate security to maintenance department.
- Maintained and performed service to all equipments for transit system.
- Coordinated with General Manager to develop budget for department.
- Developed preventative maintenance procedures for vehicles.
- Trained all personnel associated with maintenance department.
- Documented all activities of personnel.
- Maintained transit property and prepared reports.
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
Riccelli Enterprises, Inc, Farmington, CT
August 2003 – September 2008
- Performed preventative maintenance and repaired vehicles.
- Assisted supervisors with all fleet cost and performance.
- Developed presentations and reports to be submitted to management.
- Ensured compliance to safety regulations at all times.
- Determined appropriate programs and policies.
- Developed long and short term plans for fleet.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Benedict College, Columbia, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated