Fleet Manager Resume
Here is the Fleet Manager Resume example:
907 Shady Pines Drive
Bluefield, VA 24605
Job Objective Respected Fleet Manager seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in maintaining fleet
- Thorough knowledge of fleet legalization process
- Operational knowledge of government agencies
- Ability to coordinate with all subordinates
- Ability to resolve all issues efficiently
- Sound Microsoft Office skills
- Good communication skills in both forms
- Ability to design budgets
- Solid understanding of compliance programs
CRST International, Inc., Bluefield, VA
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared presentations and provided training.
- Participated in safety meetings and maintained productivity.
- Evaluated all capital equipment requisitions and achieved objectives.
- Monitored vehicles and ensured compliance to operational requirements.
- Administered staff in maintenance shops.
- Analyzed all requirements of staff and provided appropriated training.
- Maintained neat and clean work area at all times.
- Coordinated with employees and increased productivity.
Pilgrim’s Pride, Bluefield, VA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered fleet requirements and ensured work within timeframe.
- Assisted to renew registrations and managed issues.
- Maintained knowledge on all safety procedures in work area.
- Documented equipment transfers and sold equipment details.
- Ensured compliance to all state and federal regulations.
- Monitored taxes for all fleet such as property and fuel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated