Fleet Operation Manager Resume
Here is the Fleet Operation Manager Resume example:
1223 Still Pastures Drive
Bishopville, SC 29010
Job Objective Qualified Fleet Operation Manager seeking situation that allows me to use my knowledge to gain business for the company and to bring about positive change.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in developing operations and maintenance budget
- Sound knowledge of new fleet technologies
- Profound knowledge of construction equipments
- Ability to manage all assets
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to develop relations with employees
- Ability to work in continuous improvement activities
Fleet Operation Manager
Zipcar, Inc., Bishopville, SC
October 2008 – Present
- Administered everyday operations of fleet.
- Ensured optimal utilization of asset for cost effectiveness.
- Monitored financial performance and maintained budget.
- Coordinated with stakeholders and analyzed data.
- Analyzed all business requirements and increased profits.
- Administered lifecycle of fleet and ensured optimal efficiency.
- Designed strategies to reduce fleet emissions.
- Collaborated with business units for various activities.
Fleet Operations Reliability Analyst
Hertz Corporation, Bishopville, SC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained knowledge on all changes in regulations and practices.
- Analyzed and identified all fleet performance issues.
- Performed regular reliability review on fleet.
- Coordinated with airline customers and resolved all issues.
- Developed performance improvement strategies and implemented it.
- Analyzed airline system reliability and identified trends.
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Northwestern College, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated