Transportation Operations Manager Resume
Here is the Transportation Operations Manager Resume example:
3246 Raccoon Run
Seattle, WA 98109
Job Objective To secure a position as Transportation Operations Manager and to be considered a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing all truck transportation operations, developing high work systems and improvement plans for system
- Deep knowledge of transport safety requirements
- Exceptional knowledge of international shipping laws
- Remarkable ability to handle multiple priorities at a time
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in transportation system
- Good understanding of transport trucks and equipment and related DOT regulations
- Skilled to handle a large number of phone calls and answer all queries
- Proficient in managing all truck maintenance and its registrations
- Outstanding understanding of a 24/7 working facility
Transportation Operations Manager
McLane Company Inc., Seattle, WA
October 2008 – Present
- Trained and mentored all junior staff and subordinates.
- Streamlined all processes and developed ways to improve efficiency of various processes.
- Analyzed needs of clients and made necessary recommendations for improvement of transportation system accordingly.
- Determined performance of carriers by analyzing reports and identified all issues.
- Established and reported statistical information to calculate performance.
- Development and documented all changes made in procedures.
- Coordinated with team members and clients and provided quality customer services to clients.
- Oversaw smooth working of computerized transport management systems.
Transportation Operations Supervisor
Cardinal Logistics, Seattle, WA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Hired and trained all drivers and ensured business proficiency.
- Developed KPI for each and every individual customer program.
- Managed fleet services and drivers, assisted in maintaining a transportation and distribution system.
- Oversaw all administrative functions and ensured its success in operation systems.
- Monitored facility and ensured work according to all Federal, State and local regulations.
- Interfaced between customers and drivers and ensured compliance to all working parameters.
Transportation Operations Analyst
CSN Stores, Seattle, WA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed various tools for analyzing and preparing reports for all key operations.
- Initiated and provided support to all Foreign Trade.
- Managed all reports and necessary documents required by government agencies.
- Administered maintenance facility and ensured regular measurement of each vehicle.
- Monitored working of external agencies and ensured procedure to be quality and cost effective.
Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics
Nicholls State University, Thibodaux, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Booking Coordinator Resume Examples
- Bus Attendant Resume Examples
- Cargo Handler Resume Examples
- Delivery Helper Resume Examples
- Fleet Coordinator Resume Examples
- Fleet Maintenance Manager Resume Examples
- Fleet Manager Resume Examples
- Fuel Station Attendant Resume Examples
- Furniture Mover Resume Examples
- Gas Station Attendant Resume Examples