Parking Attendant Resume
Here is the Parking Attendant Resume example:
15111 Dauphin Island Pkwy
Crane, MO 65633
Job Objective To obtain a Parking Attendant position in an organization where I can use my skills to benefit and enrich my knowledge, gain more responsibilities and experiences.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
- Ability to maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance, adhering to Excalibur standards
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Physical ability to withstand prolonged walking, standing, bending, pushing, stooping and kneeling without restrictions, lifts up to weighing more than 70 lbs
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors, and extreme heat and cold, dust, dirt, extreme noise conditions
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms
Parking Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Hilton Hotels, Crane, MO
- Directed incoming customers to available parking spaces and count vehicles on location throughout shift.
- Assisted customers with their queries and in locating their vehicles.
- Managed to control traffic at entrances and exits and served violation warnings to tenants and visitors that violate garage policies.
- Assisted in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment and any general maintenance tasks as directed by the Facility Manager.
- Reported any known accidents, observed and suspected violations of company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the Facility Manager.
- Interacted with guests, potential owners, staff regarding resort inquiries, complaints, comments.
- Received suggestions with appropriate problem solving and service recovery actions.
- Ensured to collect payment for parking in company owned parking lot.
High School Diploma, Mainland Regional High School, Linwood, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated