Parking Officer Resume
Here is the Parking Officer Resume example:
1757 Ripple Street
Saginaw, MI 48607
Job Objective In search of a position as a Parking Officer with an established facility looking for quality minded employees who can help enhance the organization and contribute to its growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge working experience in parking services sector
- Solid knowledge of parking regulations and traffic control procedures
- Strong knowledge of parking legislation
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent ability to resolve issues and settle complaints
- Outstanding ability to work with minimum supervision
Assurant, Saginaw, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Managed and supervised parking activities and procedures in the assigned locality.
- Handled all problems and issues related to parking.
- Provided fundamental and advanced training to parking employees.
- Developed and implemented program policies.
- Devised methods and techniques to achieve department goals and objectives.
- Handled special projects assigned in addition to regular tasks.
IITRI, Saginaw, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed and supervised daily operations of parking services.
- Coordinated multiple tasks related to parking services effectively.
- Patrolled the assigned parking area on foot or by vehicle to ensure parking rules were strictly followed.
- Issued citations to vehicles violated parking rules and collected fine as per existing system.
- Ensured parking services run as per parking laws and policies even during special events.
- Provided special direction to parking staff and traffic in and around parking area.
High School Diploma
Taft High School, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated