3333 W 45th Ave
Nedrow, NY 13120
Job Objective Seeking a Ramp Agent position that offers a good career opportunity.
Ramp Agent, May 2004 – Present
Swissport USA, Inc., Nedrow, NY
- Transferred baggage and cargo from and to the aircraft and protected it against weather, loss, theft and damage.
- Operated all ground equipment such as belt loaders, air start units, lift trucks, tugs, bag carts, and lavatory carts and de-icing units.
- Cleaned and serviced the aircraft lavatory.
- Performed commissary duties including stocking aircraft with items necessary for flight.
- Completed paperwork and forms connected with work assignments pertaining to procedures.
- Complied with all safety procedures and Station Policies.
Ramp Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Great Lakes Airlines, Nedrow, NY
- Maintained Safe and Hazard free work environment.
- Maintained physical demands required on the ramp.
- Loaded and unloaded customer luggage, airfreight and company mail on and off aircraft.
- Escorted passengers and special needs to customers safely and courteously.
- Serviced aircrafts and ground equipment as needed.
- Communicated efficiently with ground personnel and flight crews.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In depth knowledge of Airlines Guiding Principles: Safety, Courtesy and Pride
- Ability to work under stressful situations and tight time constraints
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Familiarity with computer software’s and ability to type 50 words per minute
- Strong ability to work indoors and outdoors with strength and stamina to endure standing for entire shift
- Ability to work any available schedule to include nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime
- Excellent customer service skills and passion for providing Caring Customer Service
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and able to stand a full shift
Associate Degree in Accounting, Prince William Sound Community College, Valdez, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated