Terminal Manager Resume
Here is the Terminal Manager Resume example:
2386 Martha Street
Globe, AZ 85501
Job Objective Searching for a challenging career as Terminal Manager of well-established company in which to put my skills to the test.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience managing transportation and terminating operations
- Profound knowledge of Trucking industry, DOT Regulations
- Exceptional knowledge of terminal operations and associated labor regulations
- Immense ability to manage all operations in an 24×7 environment
- Remarkable ability to resolve issues and provide effective solutions
- Skilled to understand all company policies regarding transportation
- Ability to handle issues quickly, safely and effectively
CLI Transport, LLP, Globe, AZ
October 2008 – Present
- Managed terminal operations and prepared reports for same such as cost of operation incurred and claims made.
- Inspected termination facilitates and ensured their compliance with necessary safety rules.
- Monitored working of facility and ensured maintenance work on equipments.
- Managed budget of facility and improved all procedures and processes.
- Reviewed facility and ensured compliance with safety and OSHA regulations.
- Hired personnel for Service Center and trained and evaluated employee performance.
- Administered working of facility and provided necessary support.
CTL Transportation, LLC, Globe, AZ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored compliance of company policies in project implementation in coordination with Terminal Superintendent.
- Managed company processes and ensured its compliance with safety and environmental procedures.
- Coordinated with other departments and monitored shipments and ensured effective work.
- Determined terminal operations according to Federal and State government laws.
- Scheduled maintenance of all terminal equipments.
- Oversaw working of contractors and ensured compliance with all necessary terminal operation procedures.
Kinder Morgan, Globe, AZ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed terminal operations and ensured working according to necessary safety guidelines.
- Inspected assigned trucks for organization and in case of any discrepancies and malfunction notified supervisors.
- Monitored transport of materials through terminals and ensured safety.
- Supervised cargo and in case of damages reported it to seniors.
- Prepared and maintained shift reports and submitted it to seniors on an everyday basis.
- Ensured trucks and work area to be hazard free.
Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics
Saint Petersburg College, Saint Petersburg, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated