Traffic Manager Resume
Here is the Traffic Manager Resume example:
2172 Red Bud Lane
Teterboro, NJ 7608
Job Objective Seeking Traffic Manager Position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing logistics and ERP business systems and supervising shipping techniques
- Expertise in supervising large systems in a warehouse environment
- Huge knowledge of shipments and local carriers
- Sound knowledge of import and export procedures and regulations
- Ability to maintain inventory and process all orders
- Skilled to carry out all month end processes
- Ability to resolve service, billing and invoicing issues
- Ability to develop relationships with key decision-makers
- Ability to Identify, quantify and resolve problems in a diplomatic manner
Salem Communications, Teterboro, NJ
October 2008 – Present
- Assisted various teams and prepared various budget for departments.
- Managed all contracts for transportation equipments.
- Scheduled shipments and monitored all departure and arrival of shipments.
- Monitored processes and identified damages and resolved all issues.
- Established most effective way of transportation mode for managing products and controlled all quality of commodities.
- Developed various methods and procedures for transporting raw materials to customers and warehouses.
- Organized and directed all traffic activities for organization.
Dicarlo Distributors Inc, Teterboro, NJ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Determined most effective way of transportations and developed cost effective ways.
- Scheduled all shipments and informed all departments on expected arrival dates.
- Monitored all workers handling traffic and scheduled all shipments in different methods and documented details.
- Evaluated documented and ensured shipment mode of transport according to necessary documents.
- Managed all shipments according to company regulations and traffic laws.
- Identified any defects to consignments and investigated cause of damage.
NBTY, Teterboro, NJ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with International Freight forwarders and book and scheduled all shipments.
- Documented all shipping details such as pick up of shipment and delivery notes.
- Monitored and implemented all miscellaneous shipping orders for various plants.
- Scheduled all stock transfer and maintained all sub contract orders.
- Provided technical support to all inventory planning and prepared necessary reports.
- Assisted Account departments and resolved all credit and hipping issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Olivet College, Olivet, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated