Traffic Reporter Resume
Here is the Traffic Reporter Resume example:
2799 Cambridge Place
Laurel, MD 20707
Job Objective Traffic Reporter with exceptional skills looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of traffic data gathering, report generation, news presentation and program anchoring
- Sound knowledge of on-air traffic reporting and social media outlets
- Commendable knowledge of streets, highways, and traffic patterns
- Proficient in using traffic system, computer and newsgathering equipments
- Ability to script, produce and voice traffic-related commercials for TV and radio broadcast
- Ability to cover and perform ad-lib in breaking news situations
Radiate Media, Laurel, MD
August 2012 – Present
- Compiledand reported traffic information from a variety of reliable sources.
- Composed and presented factual, graphic, and informative traffic reports.
- Monitored and provided traffic updates for websites and othermedia platforms.
- Collected traffic incident statistics and updatedits database for use by other reporters and officials.
- Handled and responded to phone calls from listeners, law enforcement agencies, and mobile reporters.
- Prepared mapsand gathereddata about road conditions, in an accurate manner.
Univision Communications Inc., Laurel, MD
May 2009 – July 2012
- Responded to and provided in-depth coverage of traffic-related breaking news.
- Prepared and presented accurate and timely traffic reports and updates.
- Scripted, produced, and anchored traffic related special series, shows, and interviews.
- Created and delivered engaging and appropriate content to multiple digital platforms.
- Produced and provided graphical presentation of traffic data.
- Built and maintained strong professional relationships with sources and contacts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism
Imperial Valley College, Imperial, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated