Transport Manager Resume
Here is the Transport Manager Resume example:
4429 Rainy Day Drive
Charlestown, MA 2129
Job Objective Long time Transport Manager seeks position with your company where I can work with others who have the same drive and integrity that I would bring to the job.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing fleet of trucks, measuring KPIs, implementing effective SOPs and managing truck drivers and vehicle maintenance
- Exceptional knowledge of web management systems
- Deep knowledge of automated procurement systems
- Remarkable ability to transport goods and keep it damage free
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work effectively
- Profound skills to manage multiple telephone systems and radio
- Skilled to work in traffic at all weathers
- Solid understanding of telephone manners
- Familiarity in record retention policies
Pepsi, Charlestown, MA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and implemented various solutions for clients such as assembling various resources.
- Monitored contracts and ensured compliance to all customer requirements.
- Managed reporting system such as fleet, project reports and management of drivers.
- Prepared various functions to increase optimization of resources and reduction of costs.
- Reviewed accident reports and initiated necessary actions in case of violations.
- Maintained good working relations with clients.
Coca-Cola, Charlestown, MA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all paperwork for drivers and ensured its accuracy.
- Monitored customer delivery notes and cross checked it with POD.
- Analyzed documents identified inconsistencies and resolved it accurately.
- Gathered driver run sheets and updated database systems accordingly.
- Organized and maintained a monthly and weekly wage sheet for all drivers.
- Prepared transport cost and off trade statics.
PetroCard, Inc., Charlestown, MA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed transportation of all raw materials and finished goods to facilities.
- Assisted in loading and unloading of goods using forklifts.
- Reviewed all seal numbers and load and ensured its accuracy.
- Monitored maintenance of all company products and equipments according to standards.
- Inspected vehicle and carried minor repairs if required.
- Ensured all relevant documents for freight for travelling.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Navarro College, Corsicana, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated