3571 Mulberry Lane
West Palm Beach, FL 33410
Job Objective Enthusiastic Transport Operations Manager seeks a company where my personality and Transport Operations Manager skills would enable me to have the security and longevity that I am looking for.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing transport logistics, monitoring freight costs and working on transportation management systems
- Admirable knowledge of various trucks and related equipments
- Profound knowledge of logistic procedures and associated paperwork
- Immense ability to develop presentations for various audiences
- Exceptional ability to effectively manage a transport system
- Skilled to interpret and follow all company standards and policies
- Solid understanding of managing a transport support team
Transport Operations Manager
Sunoco, Inc., West Palm Beach, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Developed annual budget for all financial activities of department and ensured compliance to all goals.
- Managed budget, prepared records of all expenses, maintained accuracy of activities to customers and managed inventory.
- Established organization objectives and prepared strategic plans to achieve it.
- Assisted various teams in mergers and acquisitions of various companies.
- Determined methods to increase sales and growth of organization.
- Monitored all human resources activities such as training employees and ensuring compliance to company policies.
- Ensured work according to all safety practices, maintained equipments according to all necessary regulations.
- Handled customer complaints and responded to all customer requests.
Transport Operations Supervisor
Intermedia Group, Inc., West Palm Beach, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed performance of all drivers and assigned work.
- Monitored work of drivers and ensured adherence to all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Reviewed delivery routes on a regular basis and made necessary improvements as required.
- Prepared all dispatch lists according to depot requirements.
- Ensured compliance to all safety practices in operating and maintaining equipments.
- Determined necessary actions in times of complaints against drivers.
Transport Operations Clerk
Sara Lee, West Palm Beach, FL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed and processed all orders with help of in house database.
- Monitored purchase orders and ensured timely deliveries of products.
- Established high levels of customer satisfaction answered all phone calls and maintained operational staff.
- Prepared and maintained all client reports.
- Oversaw administrative functions and updated data into systems regularly.
- Coordinated with transport department and ensured smooth communication systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Southwestern University, Georgetown, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated