Used Car Manager Resume Example
Here is the Used Car Manager Resume example:
503 North Avenue
Milford, NE 68405
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Used Car Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in selling and purchasing of various high mileage vehicles and managing working of sales department
- Profound knowledge of auto auctions and all related operations
- Deep knowledge of stock control and sales
- Remarkable ability to maintain and lead a team of individuals
- Exceptional ability to handle all customer complaints and resolve it
- Skilled to deal with people from various nationalities
- Proficient in analyzing vehicles and estimating repair costs
Used Car Manager
John Harvey Toyota, Milford, NE
October 2008 – Present
- Developed forecasts for sales and prepared expenses on a monthly basis.
- Monitored performance of all sales person and hired new employees when required.
- Managed work on used vehicles in compliance to all Federal, State and local regulation.
- Determined potential buyers and ensured follow up by employees.
- Established and maintained daily logs for used vehicles.
- Handled vehicle inventory, analyzed market needs and prepared stocks of vehicles.
- Developed sales training meetings and prepared standards of product knowledge.
- Organized user car sales teams and updated sales persons daily on all new advertising campaigns and special sale offers.
Used Car Buyer
Sonic Automotive, Inc., Milford, NE
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored all auctions and purchased necessary vehicles from it.
- Coordinated with wholesalers and purchased wholesale vehicles.
- Managed purchase and trade sales of vehicles and ensured achievement of all objectives.
- Determined all trade in services to all new car executives and valuated part exchange vehicles.
- Documented details of all appraised vehicles and ensured regular follow up.
- Streamlined all necessary documents related to used vehicles such as transfer of legal ownership.
Used Car Salesperson
Sonic Automotive, Milford, NE
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed customers and ensured satisfaction of services.
- Developed personal goals ensuring productivity for dealerships and prepared strategies to achieve goals.
- Assisted each customer in getting right vehicles by gathering necessary information.
- Administered entire process, ensured delivery of vehicle to customer and prepared all necessary paperwork for warranty.
- Coordinated with service department and body shop and ensured all vehicles delivery according to scheduled and reconditioned it.
- Handled all sales and purchases according to Federal, State and local laws.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Plymouth State University, Plymouth, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated