Adventure Tour Leader Resume
Here is the Adventure Tour Leader Resume example:
2434 Brannon Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Self-motivated Adventure Tour Leader seeking position with growing firm in which to put my excellent communications and Adventure Tour Leadership skills to work for company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding knowledge of how to conduct a special event for large groups of participants and spectators
- Deep knowledge of first aid practices and techniques
- Exceptional hiking, skiing, canoeing, horseback riding and white water rafting
- Ability to work flexible schedules including weekends and holidays
- Ability to write policies, procedures, and practice guidelines for the Tour program
- Ability to supervise multidisciplinary staff assigned to the program
- Superior vocal communication, hearing, and visual acuity
- Excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills
Adventure Tour Leader, August 2005 – Present
Appalachian Mountain Club, Los Angeles, CA
- Handled phone inquiries, set up tours (including pre-arranged accommodation, food, and transport).
- Trained tour members about techniques for activity.
- Researched and shared information on indigenous cultures.
- Maintained written reports of daily activities and performed other administrative work.
Bachelor’s Degree In Recreation Administration, Mary Baldwin College, Staunton, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated