Travel Account Manager Resume
Here is the Travel Account Manager Resume example:
3704 Terra Cotta Street
Hawley, MN 56549
Job Objective Qualified Travel Account Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing multiple large accounts, developing and implementing sales
- Expertise working in travel industry
- Outstanding knowledge of online market strategies
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office and software
- Immense ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and multitasking
- Skilled to identify and resolve all problems
- Familiarity in GDS
Travel Account Manager
CyberCoders, Hawley, MN
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored working of all accounts and provided subject matter expertise to contracts.
- Administered competitor’s campaigns and developed product services for new campaigns.
- Ensured client satisfactions, performed troubleshoot on strategic planning and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Managed all account receivables and prepared profitability of goals.
- Prepared and maintained all account business plans created for clients.
- Developed forecasts for volume management process and ensured accuracy of information provided.
- Coordinated with solution managers and ensured integration of services
- Provided support to various delivery and technical groups.
Travel Account Coordinator
Ridgewells, Hawley, MN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Collaborated all data and prepared necessary monthly reports.
- Coordinated with various information systems departments and acquired all special reports.
- Analyzed all data, complied data and prepared reports to be presented for various customer reviews.
- Managed loss and profit statements on a monthly basis and prepared necessary documents.
- Handled all client meetings and functions.
- Developed good relations with customer contracts and assisted in all meetings.
Travel Account Executive
BCD Travel Corporate, Hawley, MN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with teams and developed revenue growth plans for new and exiting customers.
- Developed various plans to increase effectiveness of advertising expenditures and ensuring its optimization.
- Prepared various selling strategies and tactics.
- Managed and monitored working of various projects at one given time.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Jackson State University, Jackson, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated